How to Enrol
The enrolment of international students is handled through the Department of Education.
Families of students from overseas are asked to contact the International Service branch:
- +61 8 8901 1336
The Department of Education website has information about fees and the steps you need to take to enrol.
To learn more, follow this link: How to enrol at a Government School
Or, email us at email@example.com and we will contact you.
Conditions of Enrolment
Applicants must meet all of the Australian Government criteria.
This means they must:
- stay enrolled as a full-time student
- have enough funding to cover all expenses during studies
- if under 18, they must either:
- live with a parent, legal guardian or relative over the age of 21 or
- live in homestay accommodation approved by the Department of Education
- have acceptable health insurance to cover their time in Australia
- agree to return home when they have completed their studies.
Breaking School Rules
The school may suspend or exclude a student from school if they breach the school’s policies.
Enrolment can be cancelled for the following reasons:
- failure to pay course fees
- failure to maintain approved welfare and accommodation arrangements
- poor attendance