Front Office Hours
The front office will be open from the 18 January – 28 January from 8:00am – 3:30pm Monday to Friday on both campuses, and open on Friday 29 January from 9:30am – 3:30pm. The office is closed for the Australia Day Public Holiday on Tuesday 26 January.
On Saturday 30 January, the office at the 10-12 Campus will be open for all students from 9am to 3:30pm.
Ensure you hand in the enrolment paperwork for your child wishing to start school on Monday 1 February as soon as possible. Enrolment paperwork needs to be filled out and processed for students who will be starting Year 7 or who are new to the school before Monday 1 February. Enrolment packs can be collected and handed in at the 7-9 Campus or the 10-12 Campus front office, or you can call or email the College and we can email one.
Back to School Sales and COVID-19 restrictions
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are limiting the number of people who can access the front office at any one time.
- If you feel unwell stay home
- Follow the signage, there will be one entry point and one exit point for the building
- Please use hand sanitiser before entering
- Practice physical distancing by keeping 1.5 metres between you and a person not known to you
- Only one adult per family allowed inside, additional family members please wait outside
- There will be no uniform exchanges so please choose sizes carefully
Please be patient and follow staff instructions who will support you through the process.